The following is a partial list of the membership benefits and services the Eureka Chamber of Commerce offers its business Members. As we work hard to expand on these lists, we invite you to actively participate in providing us with your suggestions.
Please feel free to contact our membership committee by email, fax or phone. Thank you for your continued support.
Email: [email protected]
“PARTIAL” LIST OF MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Monthly Membership Meetings – opportunity to network with other local businesses, local politicians, community leaders, and hear presentations on many business and technical topics.
- Web Site Features – With the Chamber Web site updates comes many new an exciting opportunities for local business to promote their offerings. Opportunities to promote services, direct sales, even market vehicles, real property, and job classifications are coming to the Eureka Chamber of Commerce Web site.
- Monthly Newsletter – The Chamber Chatter offers business promotion opportunities, community event updates, and information from other local community groups and their activities throughout the Eureka area.
- On-Line Chamber – With on-line event calendar, contact database, on-line business referral, community information, Chamber news, “business Spotlight”, and many other on-line options already in place, the potential for multi-level membership, business resource, on-line sales, and direct member-to-member
- Networking Events – The Chamber members host events, such as open houses, to provide further opportunities for the membership to interact and as a means to promote individual businesses.
- Executive Liaison – As a valued member, you'll have a direct communication link to our Executive Director of Business Development, Mr. Gary O'Grady. To contact Mr. O'Grady, click here.
“PARTIAL” LIST OF OTHER ITEMS
- Annual Golf Tournaments
- Annually printed Chamber Business Directory
- Annual Eureka Days and Eureka Days Parade
- Scholarship program for local students
- Business networking opportunities
- Business Web site and many on-line business options
- Board of Alderman Representation at Board of Aldermanic meetings
- Government Affairs Committee
- Physical Chamber office, with business referrals to local business
- Business promotion through on-line and direct-touch opportunities